What can your write off, if you own your own cleaning company?
These are the top 10 things you can write off on your income taxes. Note: they are not in any particular order. 1. Milage- By far is my largest write off. Especially when I had 4 company vehicles. Get yourself a milage app for your phone or keep track of your milage the old fashioned way, pen and notebook.
2. General Liability, Workman’s Comp and Auto Insurance
4. Chemical and Janitoral Costs (Chemicals/Vacuums)
5. Soft wear- Jobber, Docusign, Quickbooks, Website, Hosting, WordPress. etc…
6. Merchant Fee’s/ Charge backs
7. Marketing-Yelp, Facebook, Google
8. Storage units/office space
9. Payroll/Contract Labor
Check out our video on youtube : https://youtu.be/-EJ2QyHs0bs